THE FINCA – COUNTRY ESTATE
This property has the rental licence for tourist activity. The tourist resgistration number is ETV/5182.
Finca Can Mel is a country estate of 30.000 m² located in the North of Majorca. It has been maintained through the generations by the same majorcan family. It is close to the municipality of Búger, one of the smallest and calmest places in the island. Its privileged situation next to the mountain range of the «Serra de Tramuntana» is only 10’ away from the beach of Playa de Muro, a golf course, the nature reserve lagoon of S’Albufera, and Pollensa.
The property is fenced and the main gate needs to be open with a remote control device. If you have children they can enjoy walking around the finca with no danger. You will find different kind of trees: some fruit trees and some ornamental trees, most of them are Paulownias.
The ample privacy provided will allow you to enjoy nature in an oasis of calm.
Caring for the environment is simple, we just have to do our part, we are responsable for what happens to our planet and we must also be responsable for looking after it. Finca Can Mel believes in the preservation and sustainability of the environment.
What do we do as a Finca:
- Flora is protected and trees are biocultivated. This means we do not use any chemicals in the finca.
- The swimming pool water is purified by a salt hydrolysis system. The water contains no chlorine or other chemical additiives, which can damage the skin.
- The house was built with ecologic materials.
- All the house has a 100% nature oak parquet .
- We use energysaving lightbulbs.
How can you participate as our guests:
- Rational use of the air conditioning: The cooling systems “Inverter“ quickly reaches and maintains the programmed temperature. Please turn off the air conditioning when you are not in your room or in the house.
- Please use water carefully.
Thank you for your collaboration